5 Physical Anxiety Symptoms
Wrong diagnosis of anxiety symptoms could occur because there are multiple indicators, which appear like other health complications. Heartburn, abdominal pain and diarrhea are essentially quite common for someone ailing from anxiety disorder. However, many people do not identify these, as an indication of anxiety.
Other anxiety symptoms, which are not so evident include, difficulty in swallowing as a swollen throat, sharp chest pains. Most of the individuals do not look for aid or treatment for such problems. This may be due to the symptom appearing insignificant, particularly if it is irregular or extremely common like headaches or muscular tension.
It is usually contemplated that, stress is purely a mental phenomenon. But in many of the cases, this is a wrong notion, since physical indicators of anxiety are present. Due to this, it is vital for people, to be aware of the indicators and anxiety symptoms, as they need to be watched out for, to be able to battle against the misfortune, in the quickest conceivable time.
In an event of stress, our body has the permission to move into ‘fight or flight’ reaction. This response occurs in order to help the human physiology in the event of any hazardous circumstances in life – it allows us to halt or combat. In spite of the choice we make, it should be for the best. Below are few physical warning signs of anxiety, which should not be ignored:
The 5 Anxiety Symptoms
1. Palpitation- This is the unsteady or unsteady pounding of the heart, which leads to a very inconvenient consciousness of one’s heartbeat. Palpitations can be felt inside the chest, neck, or throat. Palpitations might additionally assist a variety of sensations, as the feelings of exhilaration or fear. It is for individuals to familiarize palpitations, at a point in life, particularly while they are exhausted, following a vigorous activity; however, for example it is instigated by stress then beware of your case.
2. Sweating- Another physical indicator of anxiousness is sweating. Quite obviously, it is natural to sweat in summer, but sweating is uncommon if caused by elements which are unnatural. For instance, you may begin to sweat on realizing that you are about to address an audience of thousands of individuals for a rally concerning environment.
3. Shortness of breath- This implies trouble while breathing or a feeling that you are falling short of air. Once, either brain or body gets insufficient supply of oxygen, breathlessness occurs. Sometimes, emotional anguish could cause trouble while breathing.
4. Abdominal pain- It is a general physical indicator of nervousness, related to multiple situations. Many a times, while this doesn’t take place inside the abdomen, it still causes discomfort in the abdomen. Any long standing tension or unwanted worry can also cause this, over a period of time.
5. Dizziness- This is a fainting feeling, which makes it harder for someone to maintain balance, while standing or sitting. A constant feeling of light-headedness, without any other kind of indicators, points straight at anxiety.
Being aware of these 5 anxiety symptoms can help you recognize anxiety and ease the negative effect.